The Connected Libraries Reading Room is public. The Reading Library collections are available to anyone interested in philosophy and sociology literature.
The rules of use are set out in the Regulations.
Krakowskie Przedmieście 3, s.118, first floor
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 19:00
- Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: closed
- Periodic changes in working hours will be given in the announcements
- 20 places
- 3 computer stations with Internet access
- library WiFi
- the ability to connect your own laptop to the electrical network
- works from general reference handbooks (encyclopedias, dictionaries, textbooks),
- scripts and materials provided by lecturers
- book collection from the Collegium Invisibile deposit
- orders from magazines
- original archives ordered from the Special Collections Department
- zdiploma theses ordered from the Special Collections Department
- online databases subscribed by the University of Warsaw Library
- Full-text resources subscribed by the University of Warsaw Library (BUW)
Orders can be placed:
- by sending an email to email@example.com,
- by submitting a paper reverse (available at the reading room),
- order placed personally in the Library.